- , &
Flushing cisterns are made of Polymer.
- Fitted with 100 % problem free mechanism.
- Specially designed Inlet valve to withstand high water pressure.
- Carries 5 Years comprehensive warranty.
Internal fittings consist of sub-assemblies:
a) Equilibrium type inlet valve: It can withstand water pressure
beyond 11.5 kgs/cm2 and hence is ideally suited for high rise buildings.
b) Flush Valve: It works on the force of buoyancy created by
thermocoal float to keep the discharge orifice open while flushing is
c) Flushing Mechanism: Flushing in all models can be initiated
to start and stop at will.
d) Over-flow assembly: This provision can also be interchanged
as water inlet depending upon the location of the water pipe line.
e) Conceptual / Functional claims: A water saving device
due to :
- Cistern capable of operating at different water levels
- Flushing can be stopped abruptly at any time while discharging
- Prompt after sales service.
- is available in Dual flush
& Side handle models.
- & are available in side handle models.
- All cisterns are available in mid level and high level against specific orders..
Copyright "Preci-Tech Plastics" ©
Developed and Hosted by
Global Net services